Реклама
Batgirl Star Leslie Grace Has Spoken Out For The First Time After Warner Bros Executives Axed The $90 Million Movie, And Shared Behind-the-scenes Pictures And Footage From The Film's Production
18-08-2022, 18:54 | Автор: PaulBurrowes748 | Категория: Xbox 360
Batgirl star Leslie Grace has spoken out for the first time after Warner Bros executives axed the $90 million movie, and shared behind-the-scenes pictures and footage from the film's production. 
Writing on Instagram following criticism of the sudden canceling from directors Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah on Wednesday, the actress said she was proud of the movie executives deemed 'awful' following test screenings.   
'Querida familia!

On the heels of the recent news about our movie 'Batgirl,' I am proud of the love, hard work and intention all of our incredible cast and tireless crew put into this film over seven months in Scotland,' Grace wrote.
'I feel blessed to have worked among absolute greats and forged relationships for a lifetime in the process!

To every Batgirl fan - THANK YOU for the love and belief, allowing me to take on the cape and become, as Babs said best, 'my own damn hero!'''
As she stood by the movie, манхва (com-x.life) Grace - who was set to star in the lead role as Batgirl - shared videos and pictures of the production, including several photos of herself in the Batgirl costume and of the crew having fun.

'I am proud of the love, hard work and intention all of our incredible cast and tireless crew put into this film over seven months in Scotland,' Grace wrote 

Grace also showed off a video and her and her colleagues singing and dancing along to Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous inside a tent

Another video Grace shared shows her in a dressing room removing her microphone and adjusting her costume's pants as she sings Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You

The two directors wrote the statement to fans on social media, ending with the slogan 'Batgirl For Life'

Warner Bros Discovery will merge HBO Max with Discovery+... [img][/img] 'Maybe one day they will insha'Allah': Batgirl directors...

Share this article

Скачать Skymonk по прямой ссылке
Просмотров: 9  |  Комментариев: (0)
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт kopirki.net как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.

Добавление комментария
Ваше Имя:
Ваш E-Mail:
Код:
Включите эту картинку для отображения кода безопасности
обновить, если не виден код
Введите код:
Какое сегодня число? (без 0 спереди)