Реклама
Strictly's Motsi Mabuse Reveals Secret Struggle With Contestants
4-04-2023, 11:52 | Автор: RubyePlayford | Категория: Xbox 360
Motsi Mabuse has revealed a secret struggle she has with Strictly Come Dancing contestants.  
The professional dancer, 41, confessed that she cannot understand Northern contestants on the show and gets fellow judge Craig Revel Horwood to translate.
Speaking on comedy podcast Off Menu, Motsi explained: 'The thing is, you [Brits] all speak differently.

Every time I'm in the country I really have to concentrate.
'Some people I just don't know… I'm just like, "Are we speaking the same language?" There's a lot of accents here.'
'On Strictly I really struggle with people from the North.
I'm like please can you translate, at this point. It's so strong and I just don't understand.'

Struggle: The professional dancer, 41, confessed that she cannot understand Northern contestants on the show and gets fellow judge Craig Revel Horwood to translate

The casting process is reportedly 'secretly underway' and if Motsi took the new role, it would mean juggling her position on the US and UK panel, or giving up the latter.
It's not unfamiliar for the two competitions to share judges, with Bruno Tonioli, 67, appearing on both shows from 2005 until earlier this year, where he left Strictly to focus on Dancing With The Stars.
The Italian choreographer joined both shows from their launch dates, but was unable to appear on Strictly in 2020/21 due to Covid-19 restrictions and his commitment to the US show.
Earlier this year, he revealed that the strain of travelling back and forth was too much and decided to just focus on his time in the US.
While Len also appeared as a Head Judge on Strictly until leaving the show in 2012, and has appeared on Dancing With The Stars since, before announcing his retirement this year.
And the replacement role could be a perfect fit for mum-of-one Motsi, who was previously a judge on Let's Dance - the German version of Strictly.

Juggle: The casting process is reportedly 'secretly underway' and if Motsi took the new role, it would mean juggling her position on the US and UK panel, or giving up the latter (L-R) Anton Du Beke, Shirley Ballas, Motsi, Craig Revel Horwood

She joined the UK show in 2019 as a professional dancer, before making the move to the judging panel - where she now joins Head Judge Shirley Ballas, Craig Revel Horwood and Anton Du Beke.
But their could be some competition for the place, as Shirley was also recently rumoured for a move.
According to The Sun, a source said: 'Len's exit leaves a big hole in the panel, but the show team feel Shirley would be a really great addition.
'Her experience is unrivalled and she has made no secret of the fact she'd love to spend more time with her son Mark, who is based in the US with wife Brittany.
'She could hold both her Strictly job and a new role on Dancing with the Stars - as Len did for years.'
Скачать Skymonk по прямой ссылке
Просмотров: 15  |  Комментариев: (0)
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт kopirki.net как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.