Реклама
Crypto Trade Copier For Gdax - An Order To Develop The Application At Nity Freelance Service - Budget: 750 - 1250 USD - MQL5 - Other
10-03-2023, 05:38 | Автор: %login% | Категория: Xbox 360
Crypto trade copier for Gdax.
I am looking for someone to build me a trade copiers for gdax so I can copy from my gdax account to other multiple gdax accounts and also if possible to copy from my gdax account to other crypto exchanges.
Responded.
Developer 1.
Arbitration.
Developer 2.
Arbitration.
Developer 4.
Arbitration.
Developer 5.
Arbitration.
Developer 6.
Arbitration.
Similar orders.
I need to pass my adviser to mt5 and upload it i need to pass my indicator to mt5 and copy crypto traders reddit upload it need to work remotely via TV send private message for more detailed information.
Good day, I would like to make an indicator best copy trade crypto that would work on the principle of the "Fibonacci Golden Zone" indicator. I am sending you a link to the "Fibonacci Golden Zone" indicator. When will I add him to graph in any time zone, so it will show all time zones under the graph on individual pictures. It is available in the file "ex.". Do you think you would by of all the available information in the link, did the.
MT5 TRADINGVIEW BRIDGE VIA API 50 - 200 USD.
Hello, We are building a MT5 scalper. We will uptade our scalper with a tradingview bridge for MT5, we will use tradingview API with an account who have access to 4 private indicators. Here an example of the MT5 bridge we will build // Import necessary libraries #include #include // Set up the TradingView and MT5 APIs MT5API mt5; TradingViewAPI tradingView; // Get the signals from.
Am in need of a programmer that can modify my existing profitable expert advisor based on my request.Kindly let me know if it is what you can do for me thanks.
Hello. i want the robot that will trade up trend and down trend only. i want the robot to analys the market with trend line. i want it to use Stochastic Oscillator indicators( settings level 40 and copycat crypto trading 80) . i want it to open buy trades when is over sold and trend line is on the support and open sell trades when is over bought and trend line is on the resistance. i need it to use horiontal line to enter more trades. when.
SIMPLE BINARY BOT (Should be created in .XML format to run on binary.com) 30 - 40 USD.
SIMPLE BINARY BOT (Should be created in .XML format to run on binary.com) INPUTS: Stake Max acceptable loss count (i.e loss 1, loss 2, loss 3) Expected profit Initial Amount win amount Martingale Number of ticks Further instructions after accepting the order. NB: you must be knowing how to make binary bots on Binary.com platform.
This indicator includes and show this on the - consolidation zone - Stochastisch RSI - TSV time segmented volume - baseline - Support & Resistance it provides me this view which helps me a lot to get the right deals set Previous experience and show indicators are a must to get the job.
Hi, I need help fixing my custom indicator. The indicator can take any 3 random indicators (with a bit of modification) and creates a histogram. It updates on every tick and if needed it will fill the empty buffer value with the last value. 1) The custom indicator works sufficiently on its own. Unfortunately when calling this custom indicator into another custom indicator using a similar template issues start to.
I need an EA for a triple supertrend Strategy on a Renko Chart, the ea should buy when the three supertrend is below and sell when the three supertrend is above and check if we can optimize it.
An expert advisior coversion using my pine script indicator 30 - 50 USD.
Looking for developer to convert pine script to an EA. Pine script have some combination of indicator which gives buy and sell signal, want to convert the script into a robot which can initiate trade and close trades as per script. also want to add trailing SL in it.
Скачать Skymonk по прямой ссылке
Просмотров: 7  |  Комментариев: (0)
Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт kopirki.net как незарегистрированный пользователь.
Мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.

Добавление комментария
Ваше Имя:
Ваш E-Mail:
Код:
Включите эту картинку для отображения кода безопасности
обновить, если не виден код
Введите код:
Какое сегодня число? (без 0 спереди)